Friday, September 14, 2018

Post # 3

So where did we end up the last time?
I think I remember.
Mixed Signals and Guessing games.
Some guy right?

As I look back now and see things before, I was such a crazy one. I don't even know why I fall hard for the guy. And how stupid of me to fall for the guy.

I suddenly remember this movie that I saw, there was this guy who fall too hard for this girl and he was having a hard time moving on. And then he met this girl who taught him how to move-on. And she said the first step to move-on and fall-out of love with someone is to think of all the things that he hates about the his ex. Everything, even the smallest stupid things. The rules would be like he needs to tell her these hated things within a specific time, like "In 15 seconds give me 3 things that you hate about your ex", just like that. And then the guy would panic and think of stupid things that he hates about her ex.

Sounds crazy right? Yeah it is. Like when the girl first ask this guy he said he can't think of anything that he hates about his ex because he loves everything about her. But the girl wouldn't believe it, she knows that there is something, there should be something that he hates about her. And Voila! There is! Just when you thought you've seen everything that there is and knew everything - you're wrong.

I guess just like me, when I thought that I've fallen too hard for the person I take a step back and see things. I look at it from a different angle. And see how stupid I am for begging the attention of someone. To the point that I was going out of my way. To the point that I started to question myself and what I'm doing. Honestly is he worth it? Because the last time I checked he doesn't care.

Stupid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post # 5

Hi. It's me again. 9 months since I last wrote. So many things happened. But I still write though, just not here. In some ol...