Monday, August 27, 2018

Post # 2

So how did it happen? How did I fall hard?

Well, honestly I didn't see it coming neither. But I was somehow aware that I was going there somewhere. I just didn't know how to stop it.

Can I stop it?

Would I be able to stop it?

Nah. I guess I can't.

And incase I can, why should I? Falling in love with someone is one of the greatest feeling this world can offer, for free. So why stop it? But honestly it made me smile, happy and it even made my day.

So while I was falling head over heels for him, I guess he was feeling "nothing". Or maybe he has? I don't know he seems to be confused, like one moment he makes you feel special, and then one moment he makes you feel like he doesn't care. The thing is that he keeps on giving you mixed signals. It's so mixed up that I don't even know what he's trying to say. I mean, I'm not some magician, I can't read minds obviously. He needs to tell me how he feels and what he wants for me to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post # 5

Hi. It's me again. 9 months since I last wrote. So many things happened. But I still write though, just not here. In some ol...