Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Post #01162019

I don't know how it happened, but suddenly I caught myself not thinking about you anymore. Not remembering you anymore. Though there are times that I still do. And whenever that happens all I can feel is the loneliness, the pain, and disappointment. I feel that all whenever I remember you. Which happens rarely these past few weeks. It saddens me that those feelings remind me of you when I used to smile whenever I remember you, dream about the future when I remember you, my heart used to beat faster when someone mentions your name. But now, it's too different. Maybe that's why I'm forgetting you already. Because this time, the pain takes over more, the disappointment, the loneliness. I avoided listening to music because it makes me sad. Music makes me too emotional. It brings me somewhere deeper. It makes me think, overthink. That's why I don't put my headphones anymore. Because when I do, I remember you. I remember my feelings for you back then. I guess this is good. For back then I thought I would never get over you, but somehow I can say that I am. Little by little. And who knows maybe I'll forget your name soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post # 5

Hi. It's me again. 9 months since I last wrote. So many things happened. But I still write though, just not here. In some ol...