Saturday, September 21, 2019

Post # 5

Hi.

It's me again.

9 months since I last wrote.

So many things happened.

But I still write though, just not here. In some old notebook that I have .

So what's up?

Well, the good news is that the guy and I don't communicate anymore.

The bad news is that the guy still affects me.

By the way, he and the ex are together again. They even went to Albay to celebrate her birthday and who knows maybe even their anniversary.

It hurts. It does. It still does.

Why did I even believe that they broke up? When I think they didn't.

Well to cut the long story short, we lost communication.

I still hope we did not, but I guess things are better this way.

So it won't hurt that much anymore.

By the way, I'm back where I left the last time. Literally. Geographically I mean.

Well I guess, I'll tell you more next time.

I just need to sort my life right now.

Like sort out if I still want to continue this kind of life or get out of it now.

And when I mean now. I mean as in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post # 5

Hi. It's me again. 9 months since I last wrote. So many things happened. But I still write though, just not here. In some ol...